Thursday, October 24, 2013

OOTD

Hello!
Another fashion post today, this time I'm doing an outfit of the day.
So tonight I'm going to a School of Rock rehearsal for the upcoming Dance Rock show. I'm not really wearing anything special, but I thought I'd share anyway! Hope you like!


Military jacket was thrifted, Minecraft tee is from Kohl's
 
Skinny jeans from Hot Topic


I just threw my hair up in a high ponytail today and added
a black headband to accessorize
 
So yeah, that's my outfit for today! I think this outfit sums up my style pretty well: relaxed, simple, and slightly edgy. People I know have described my look as "badass rocker girl", "grunge magazine model", and on some occasions emo or scene. (I think the magazine model and emo were meant jokingly)
 
Yeahh I'm definitely not model material XD
If you have a fashion blog or just like posting your outfits like I do, link me to your blog, I'd love to check it out!
 
Rock on,
~Libby~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment