Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Grunge Photo Shoot!


Hey!
So for a while now I've been wanting to do a photo shoot. Selfies are great for Instagram and quick outfit-of-the-days, but I'd never really taken any proper, quality photos. So I dug out a tripod and our Nikon D3000 and got to work. It actually wasn't as complicated as I thought I actually had a lot of fun! Here's the result of my grungy photo shoot, enjoy!
 
I added the B&W filter in with Photoshop Elements
 
FYI gray tee is from Kohl's and jeans are from Wet Seal
 
It was actually raining when I took these last few photos. So grunge!


When making this one my Facebook profile picture I thought it was a bit colorful for a grunge photo, so I lowered the contrast using Photoshop (this is the original)
You may or may not have noticed that in all of these pictures I'm modeling flannel shirts. I was originally going to make this post about "How to Wear Flannel" but then I realized that I don't really wear flannel shirts that many different ways. I get all of my flannels from Goodwill and Salvation Army, by the way.

Delaware helped with the shoot too, thanks buddy!
 
So that's all for today, hope you liked the pics! I took a bunch more but I decided just to put the best six in this post, didn't want to bore ya. ;)
Later grungers!

~Libby~

No comments:

Post a Comment