Monday, October 21, 2013

Cards Against Humanity

Ohhhhh Lord...
Today I'm going to talk about some interesting online adventures I had last night, starting with
Cards Against Humanity.

What is Cards Against Humanity? It's basically Apples to Apples for adults, and it may or may not make you feel like a horrible person after you've played it.
Some examples of cards in the game o_O

This all started when I was messaging my best friend Justice. He wanted me to play it with him and Evan, another good friend of mine (we set up a Skype call too so we could laugh at each other's cards). I had no idea what I was getting into, so I said I would. Hoho, if only I knew.
We played about 6 or 7 rounds of this terrible, scarring game. It's a really fun game, but definitely not for people who can't handle dirty jokes and disgusting humor. It was about 2am by now, so we all talked about Pokémon and music for roughly another hour until Justice said he was going to bed and ended the call. Well, Evan and I had decided already that at this point, neither of us were getting sleep (because as he said, sleeping is for the weak), so he called me back and we talked about cats, bands and School of Rock experiences until around 4:30, when we switched to Facebook chat for fear of waking up our parents and continued chatting until 5:15 when he had to get ready to leave for college. As you can see it was a brilliant idea--pulling an all-nighter on a Sunday night. I think I'm gonna check on Evan when he gets home XD So yeah, I hope you learned from our stupidity!
Guys, don't play Cards Against Humanity.

Rock on,
~Libby~

No comments:

Post a Comment