Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Maltose

Hello my lovelies,
So I have an exciting thing to share!
My band Maltose released our first single, Barnyard Requirements!! (I wrote the lead line and the keys solo!!) And since we're awesome we put it up on YouTube so you can listen to it for free! ;)

 
Hope you like our song, and if you do please spread the word and share it with your homies!
So yeah while you're listening to our rad tune here's a little insight on our band:
Our lead guitarist and vocalist is Zach Schwartz (my brother). He handles the technical end of things as well, setting up our recording equipment and mixing our tracks.
Phoenix Spinozzi is our drummer, he designed the album cover for our EP-in-progress, The Banana Massacre, and he also runs our YouTube channel and Soundcloud.
And then there's me. I play bass and keys and manage our Facebook page.
So that's all for now, if you have any questions about our equipment, music style, or want to hear more of us, you can leave a comment below. Thanks!
 
Rock on,
~Libby~

No comments:

Post a Comment