Friday, March 7, 2014

I Finally Recorded Something!

Happy Friday, peeps!
I'm gonna make this quick, but as you can tell by reading the title, I have a little something to share!
A few weeks back I was screwing around on my keyboard and I noticed that a LOT of my favorite songs to play are in the same keys. So I decided to see how many I could mash together and well.. this happened.
Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of work to put this together. I mean, I spent all day on it and played until my hands were shaking, and there are still a lot of mistakes. But I'm mostly happy with it, except towards the end you can tell I was really worn out and I started slipping keys more.

So enjoy this piano medley I composed!

 
Songs:
1. Nobody Home - Pink Floyd
2. The Thin Ice - Pink Floyd
3. Let it Be - The Beatles
4. Hey Jude - The Beatles
5. Restless Heart Syndrome - Green Day
6. Yellow Submarine - The Beatles
7. Here Comes Your Man - The Pixies
8. She Had the World - Panic! At the Disco

[Side note: All of the songs were kept in their original keys (except Yellow Submarine which is on a quarter tone)]

Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment