Friday, November 1, 2013

Purple Hair 0_o

Sup?
So I might've done something spontaneous...

 
Oh God Libby what did you do to your hair.
Yeah I'm not really sure how I feel about this. I miss being a ginger, but luckily it's only semi-permanent dye so it will (hopefully) wash out in a week or two.
All the same, I'm never using that dye again. I used RAW Color in Deep Purple, and it came out pretty much blue. Yeah, I wasn't happy when I saw it. I used this color a few years ago and all I remembered about it was that it looked really nice when it was on my hair. Well I don't know what changed since then but this dye is crap. Nevertheless I took some photos and I thought I'd share. Enjoy?



Soda tab bracelet was a gift from my good friend Maggie, I'll leave a link to her blog right here.

Pika shirt is from Kohl's, shorts are from Target and Candie's combat boots are also from Kohl's
(man I get a lot of stuff from Kohl's...)
 
So yeah, that's...that. I'm sorry this is not an exciting post, I should really put some time into something more interesting. But until then, seeya later!
 
Squirt is so pretty c:
Rock on,
~Libby~

3 comments:

  1. (I still think the blue hair is cool)
    Anyway, nice pics :) I like the first one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think blue hair is just fine. Nice cat, by the way. You can't go wrong with a kitty pic.:)

    ReplyDelete