Friday, November 22, 2013

Dance Rock Second Casting!!!! ASDFGHJKL;

Guys,
SECOND CASTING.
I honestly love all the songs. All of them. This show is so great.
I wouldn't feel right listing all the songs, but there's one I have to share, because played a Flea bass song has been on my bucket list pretty much since I started playing bass.
That's right.


 
I get to play a Chili Peppers song. Life = made.
Not just any, mind you. MY FAVORITE CHILI PEPPERS SONG.
DAT BASS.
UGH.

But yeah, we rehearsed the second casting songs for the first time last night. I got to yell "WHOO!" a lot. Sadly, my girl Sophia couldn't make it, so I pretty much hung out with Evan, Sam, and Josh a bit as well. Yep, hangin' with the boys.
Most of the songs went pretty well, and we had a lot of fun. There may or may not have been some disco dancing.

So that's pretty much all I had to say. This show is gonna be the bomb dot com.
Rock on,
~Libby~

No comments:

Post a Comment